I woke up yesterday feeling invigorated!
What is not to love about new beginnings,
New Year’s Resolutions!
So many plans,
so much to do,
so many ideas swirling in my head.
Then….that little voice inside my head said
We ALL start out the year racing, striving to do better,
be better and sometimes that can lead to disappointment.
Not that I would know anything about that:).
My goal this year is to strive for better balance.
And I am doing so with realistic expectations,
or so I hope…
Here we go
1. Make more time for me:).
2. Make more time for hubby & I.
3. Savor those perfect moments.
4.More adventure, less stress.
5. One project at a time!
6. Enjoy the last few months of my thirties.
7. Remove that last bit of baby weight, for REAL.
8. Less seltzer, more H20.
10. Eat Lunch, stop snacking:).
How about you?
Do you have any good resolutions?
I wish you ALL the best for 2013!