I am so thrilled & excited to find out that Susan from
Must Love Junk has nominated me for the Liebster Award!
Please go visit her beautiful & inspiring blog!
The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
In Susan’s post she sources it as:
Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
As part of the nomination, Susan has asked me to share five random facts about myself.
So here they are:
1.I am a proud mommy to two amazing
& funny little fellas.
Shane is 7 & Jack is 2.
My husband John is an incredibly nice guy,
we just celebrated 9 years in June.
2. I like the smell of old & musty things.
It gives me the feeling that something has been around a
long time and has a history & a story.
3. I adore herbs!
I always look forward to growing them
& finding new ways to use them.
4.A little over a year ago my husband & I bought
our dream home after looking for over 4 years.
It was a true test of patience:).
5. I am the handy one in my house.
I love to create new things for my home & etsy shop,
aside from being a mom that is my passion.
There are so many wonderful bloggers to choose from!
Susan passed on a great list of rules from twelve-o-eight.
So, if I have nominated you please complete the following 5 steps:
1. Post about your win on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award button to your blog (you can right-click on the Liebster label from my page, save it to your computer, then save to your blog).
4. Present The Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserve to be recognized.
5. Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Here are the 5 blogs that I nominated (in no order):
Pretty City Things
Thank you so much for stopping by-I really appreciate all of my followers!
Please stop by these fantastic blogs that I nominated and ‘meet’ these talented women.
A huge thanks to Susan!