City Farmhouse – Call for Food Contributor
Happy Friday friends!! As most of you know, this blog is a place where I share my love for design and DIY projects for the home, but I am looking to expand my range of topics to include simple seasonal recipes. I believe that food, and in particular, enjoying meals together is a big part of what makes a house a home. I want to offer my readers recipes that are easy to make and that inspire creativity…
If you’re a creative individual with a passion for developing original recipes and content I’d love to hear from you!
- Experience developing original / creative recipes
- Bright, clear photography
- Well-written / edited posts
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Graphics expertise
- One new post per month which can be reposted to your blog after 30 days with a slight title change
- Promote each post across social media channels
- Paid opportunity
- Promote up to 3 of your posts at the closing of each article.
- Exposure – I’ll be sharing each post across my social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest) with a photo and links to your site/social accounts at the end of each post
If you believe this is a good fit for you please email me, Jen, at [email protected] and include Food Contributor in the subject line. Please also include your name, blog URL and links to 3 – 4 of your best posts.
I’ll be accepting applications until March 31, 2017
Thank you and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!
Just emailed you!!
Comments are closed.