I have been “tagged” by Megan from White Flower Farmhouse to write 6 things about myself.
1. I am an optimist. I am a happy person who like to see the coffee cup as half full.
2. Although I own 2 saws & I like to get my hands dirty I am not a dare devil, I lived in Colorado for 5 years and skied twice. Walking & running is more my speed.
3. I am drawn to the water, it’s a part of me. I love the smell, the sound, the peacefulness. I adore collecting beach glass, it’s something that makes me feel connected to the past, to an event or a memory that someone else was a part of.
4. I have a strong affection for fabrics. I have enough to fill an entire room. I actually hoard them, in case I ever have a fabric “emergency” ,you never know.
5.History- I am extremely nostalgic. I love the smell of old, you know that musty smell. I am intrigued by the past and never tire of learning about it. And I adore older homes, the charm, character, the attention to detail but most of all I like thinking about all it’s seen, staircases in particular.
6. I like genuine and kind people. I am a big believer in “paying it forward.”
I would like to pass the torch to Karyn at French Charming, Jeanne at A Bushel and a Peck and Lu Lu at Lu Lu & Co.